As I wake up in the earlier hours of the morning I suddenly have a burst of inspiration and adrenalin that I have not encountered in a good long while. I have determined that I will not conform to a life that just is not right for myself and that is the life of a negative prune who looks at the negative sides of things instead of focusing on the more positive prospects of new ideas, feelings, and outolooks of the world. I am most certainly searching for serenity dear nuggets…are you? I’m sure you are…who wouldn’t want to be in inner peace and utter happiness? Well your probably wondering what does this radical nugget do to achieve success on her journey to inner peace and utter happiness. Below I will list my ongoing list for serenity and overflowing love for your soul:
1. Listen to music that brings out the best in yourself. Although I love the band Metallica and Pantera…it just doesn’t bring out a very delicate and serenity filled Radical Rose. So I have chosen to listen to more optimistic tunes such Simon and Garfunkel, The Eagles, and Sons of the Sea. Now these sounds are highly satisfying!
~The song below makes me want to hug my cat…and the entire world…and yes while drinking delicious green tea~
2. The most important questions you can ever ask yourself is: Why am I here, How can I contribute? What are my values? After you figured those out your life will be a whole lot easier…simple questions with a lot of meaning. Really ponder on these questions.
3. Have a religion. I am a believer in God and Jesus Christ but I will not hate on anyone who does not believe but I will feel sadness because believe me when you find a religion/Christianity your life gets so much better!
4. Eat healthy for serenity and peace! I will not say that I never fail at this idea. Haha, I’m a bipolar raw foodist/juice fanatic. I’ll go crazy for a week or two and then completely fail but I must say I feel the best when I have three good healthy juices a day. Oranges and bananas are great happy foods!
5. Herbs for happiness! I suggest the herb Kava Kava and Valerian for relaxation. Passionflower and/or St.Johns Wort for a happier outlook! Also, inhaling the essential oil of orange and rose is helpful for the feeling of comfort and happiness.
6. Getting more Vitamin D! I honestly don’t go out enough…and Iv’e made a pact for myself to be outdoors and all possible causes because it’s spiffy and the outdoors is just so much groovier then the walls of an isolated shelter.
7. Try to give up as much technology as possible. The more the better!
~May your life be filled with spiffy serenity~